- Huge capacity for worry-free backup: 20kWh capacity with a standard portable LPG tank* for your DELTA Pro, DELTA Max and Power Kits
- Use your fuel in an economical way: Save 40% fuel by connecting with your DELTA Pro & DELTA Max; auto start & stop the generator to avoid fuel wastage
- Remotely control with your app at ease: digitally integrated with your EcoFlow App by remote start, ECO mode switch, AC charging ON&OFF, and control DC output
- 4 ways of easy start customized for any scenario: Electric start, Auto start, app start, manual start
- 5 alerts for ultimate protection: CO alert, fuel alert, engine oil alert, temperature alert, overload avoidance
- Real-time monitor on LCD screen & App: real-time running specs shown on LCD screen & App about the fuel level, alerts
- Jumpstart your LPG power backup with seamless design: Built-in regulator for easier carrying, Plug-and-Play LPG inlet, Automated LPG mode switch
- Maintenance and noise made easy: as quiet as 56dB in 7m distance; designed for easy maintenance
Keep your appliances running without grid or solar power!
Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) offers not just 4L/1.05 gal. gasoline generating 5.4kWh at the output of 1800W, but even up to 20kWh with LPG*. LPG serves as a new energy source under emergency whenever solar power is not available. The charging time for your DELTA Max is 1.8 hours and your DELTA Pro is 2.7 hours.
Save 40% fuel by connecting with your DELTA Pro & DELTA Max. Auto start & stop the generator to reduce fuel wastage, emission and noise.
Let Smart Generator do its thing, saving you time and fuel, also preventing you from extra emission and noise.
The high capacity portable power backup solution – EcoFlow DELTA Pro or DELTA Max connected with Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) saves you 40% of fuel than traditional portable power backup combination. When your DELTA Pro or Max is down to 20% capacity, the Smart Generator automatically kicks in. Once maxed out, the engine shuts down to avoid extra fuel waste.
Four easy ways to start for almost any scenarios!
Stay powered on at any time, using four easy ways to start the EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel). If you’re close to the unit, you can turn it on via electric or manual start. In emergencies, when you can’t go outdoors, you can turn the product on with the EcoFlow App. And for an added layer of power security and efficiency, the smart generator automatically turns on and off when your unit reaches a designated battery limit.
Monitor and control your generator with the EcoFlow App.
Control and monitor the Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) in real-time using the built-in LCD screen and EcoFlow App. Check the remaining fuel level, LPG consumption, output, and run time directly on the generator’s display when you’re nearby. For even more control, use the app to adjust charging settings, switch to ECO mode, start and shut down the generator, and even check maintenance reminders.
What’s In The Box?
- Smart Generator (Dual Fuel)
- User Manual and Warranty Card
- Extra Battery Connection Cable
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Socket
- Breaker Bar
- Double-Ended Spanner
- Model: Smart Generator (Dual Fuel)
- SKU: ZDG200-US
- Net Weight: Approx. 67LBS: (30.5kg), 73LBS (33.5kg when full tank)
- Dimensions: 597 x 300 x 457 mm/23.5 x 11.8 x 18.7 in
- Type of Fuel: Gasoline, LPG (propane)
- Continuous Operation Time: Gas: 3.5 Hours (full load) & LPG (propane): 13 Hours (full load with 20lb propane tank)
- Alerts: CO alert, fuel alert, oil alert, overload protection, temperature protection, circuit protection
- Rated Power: Gas: 1800W (1900W peak) LPG: 1600W (1700W peak)
- Color: Gray & Black
- Warranty: 3 years