Why Buy From Us?
✓ Free Shipping on Most Products
✓ Free Returns
✓ Super Fast Order Processing
✓ Manufacturer's Warranty Available
✓ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
✓ 100% Price Match & Satisfaction Guarantee
✓ Authorized Online Retailer
The Zamp Solar Legacy Black 760 Watt Solar Panel Deluxe Kit is the largest complete all in one system available to keep your batteries charged up when off-grid. Increase the charging potential on your overland rig or RV.
Now, all Legacy Series Solar panels feature Plug & Play ATP Series Quick Connections to make integration and resistance to the elements better than ever.
All Zamp Solar Panels are backed by a 25 Year output warranty, and Handcrafted in the USA. Installation is a breeze with our 360 degree Omni-Rail Quick Mounting System,
Perfectly designed for all mobile rooftop solar applications. The Legacy Black Series 190-Watt panels are engineered to be compatible with all 12, 24, or 48 volt battery system. Experience a new spin on our traditional panel design with increased efficiency providing more output within a smaller footprint. This Made in the USA panel also features a sleek anodized black frame, bypass diodes for shade resistance, waterproof quick lock electrical connections and our 360 degree Omni-rail mounting system.
Solar Panel Wiring:
- 4x Set of 4 Universal Reversible Mounting Feet Kit
- 4x 10’ ATP to ATP Wiring Extension
- 2x Dual ATP Female to ATP Male Y Adaptor (Parallel Configuration)
60-Amp PWM Digital Charge Controller:
- Safety Built In - will not overcharge the battery
- Smart charging - 5-stage charger
- Automatically turns on and off
- Surface mount, mounting screws included
2-Port ATP Solar Roof Cap:
- Plug any Zamp Solar panel directly into the cap
- Easily expandable
- Comes with mounting hardware and a gasket
Complete Wiring Harness:
- Pre-terminated for fast installation
- 10ft Roof Cap to Charge Controller wire
- 10ft Charge Controller to battery wire (fused)
760-Watt Kit Includes:
- 4 x 190-Watt Panels
- 60-Amp, 5-stage PWM charge controller
- Pre-assembled wiring harness
- Two, 3-port roof caps (ready for future expansions!)
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Digital remote LCD display
Solar Panel Features
- Omni-Rail Quick Mounting System - Take the stress out of installation. Our quick mount system utilizes hardware channels engineered into extruded aluminum frames — these channels house T-nuts, which you can reposition to match any desired location along the rail. Once in place, our mounting feet can be attached using T-Nut and Lock Washer.
- Stormproof - Every component on our panels are built to withstand whatever mother nature throws your way. Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail — you can trust that Zamp Solar Panels will stand up to the elements.
- AR Coated Tempered Glass - The glass we use to seal our solar cells offers high light transmittance and low reflectivity to ensure you get the most of what the sun provides on any given day.
- POE Encapsulate - Protecting the solar cells directly affects the longevity of our products. We use POE Encapsulate, which offers improved thermo-mechanical properties, UV protection, corrosion prevention, Improved volume, heat, and humidity resistance, and higher volume resistivity.
- Black Back sheet - Our black back sheets are designed to absorb the most solar energy while also significantly increasing the lifespan of the solar panel.
- Reinforced Corners - Living comfortably outdoors means dealing with unforeseen bumps in the road. Thankfully, our panels are engineered to withstand rugged terrain. These corner protectors keep your frame safe and secure around the panel components.
- Ultra-Low Profile Junction Box - PCB - Based Junction Box for higher efficiency & improved shade resistance.
- ATP Quick Connect Plugs - Plug & Play. It's that simple. These ATP connections provide ample energy flow while protecting connections from the elements. In addition, all ATP plugs are weatherproof, and IP67 rated, preventing water damage even in inclement weather.
Charge Controller Specs
The Zamp Solar 60-amp charge controller can regulate up to 1,020watts and is compatible with lithium, gel, AGM, Conventional lead-acid (wet), and calcium batteries.
Protects and Regulates
All Zamp Solar charge controllers use pulse width modulation (PWM) and five stages of charging to regulate the flow the electricity to your battery. This protects your battery from overcharging, expands your battery’s lifespan, and keeps your panel safe from backflow electrical currents, among many other protections and benefits.
Monitors and Indicates
Its large digital display lets you monitor battery voltage, charging current, charging capacity (amps per hour), battery types, full charge, and system faults. Colored LEDs indicate operational status and battery conditions.
Flexible and Customizable
This 30-amp charge controller is weather resistant and can be surface-mounted on your wall, or flush-mounted inside the wall. It is compatible with the Zamp Solar battery temperature cable and with the Zamp Solar remote LCD display that lets you keep tabs on your power from wherever it's most convenient for you.
Solar Panel Specs
190-Watt Panel Specs:
- 24.25 lbs
- 58.3" x 26.4" x 1.5"
- 190-Watt Power Output
- Generates 9.4 amps
- 25-Year output warranty
REVIEWS & QUESTIONS