Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Buyer pays for return shipping and 5-15% restocking fee depending on the brand.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for instructions.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please contact us for the mailing address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
INDUSTRIAL AND MANUFACTURING DETAILS:
- Authorization must be obtained from the factory prior to returning any merchandise.
- Authorization must be in writing (Returned Goods Authorization).
- Only standard items are considered for return.
- Factory authorized returnable items are subject to a 20% restock fee for the term of original RGA (30 days past shipment date).
- However, all product restock fees and return consideration are variable and are determined based on resale potential, frequency of purchase, quantity ordered, and condition.
- Order cancellation consideration is also variable and is determined based on resale potential, frequency of purchase, and where the unit may be in the manufacturing process. Cancellation fees may apply or the order may not be cancellable.
- If your product arrives damaged, please contact the carrier that delivered your shipment within 24 hours of receipt to report damage. Please contact the carrier before contacting Vestil.
- Items will not be accepted for return after 30 days past the shipment date.
- Merchandise must be returned to the factory within 30 days from the date of issue of the Returned Goods Authorization or will be void thereafter.
- No special products or products that were subject to an approval drawing are eligible for return unless sent to the customer as the result of an error at the factory.
- All returns must be sent back using the specified carrier when Vestil is responsible for the return freight. If the stated carrier is not used, the return will be accepted at the customer’s expense.
- All returns must have the Returned Goods Authorization paperwork prominently displayed on the largest package. Mark the Returned Goods Authorization Number on all other packages.
- The issuance of an RGA shall not be construed as an acceptance of any responsibility or liability on the part of Vestil or as a waiver of any right to make a determination as to Vestil’s responsibility.
- All claims for loss, damage, or delays in transit are to be transacted by the consignee directly with the carrier.
- Claims for shortages, corrections, or deductions must be made within Five (5) days after receipt of material.
- Returned merchandise must be in resalable condition and in the original factory packaging.
- Credit will not be issued for any portion of the merchandise that is not considered resalable.
- Vestil reserves the right to inspect all returned merchandise and issue final determination as to its condition.
- Vestil reserves the right to refuse credit for returned product damaged as a result of improper customer packaging.
- Items returned to a Vestil location other than the site specified on the RGA paperwork will be assessed a $50 re-routing fee.
- It is Vestil’s discretion whether to replace, repair, or issue a credit for non-conforming products.
- Warranty verification will be determined by a technical validation of the product once the “non-conforming” item is received by our factory.
- Material shipped to Vestil without authorization and an RGA number will be refused and returned to customer at the customer’s expense.
- Only those materials listed on the RGA will be accepted for conditional return.
If a stove arrives from a shipper and the cardboard box appears to be compromised and is refused by the customer then ComfortBilt will accept the stove back and at the customers or retail partners request and replace the stove.
If a stove arrives from a shipper and the cardboard box appears to be compromised and the customer opens the box and there in fact is damage, then the customer can refuse as well. ComfortBilt will accept the stove back and at the customers or retail partners request and replace the stove.
If the stove is refused because of buyer's remorse or any other reason by the customer after delivery was attempted the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Refunds can be in the form of check or credit towards new products purchased.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it within 30 days for an exchange, refund, or credit. All returns and exchanges must be in their original condition and include all components. You will receive a credit for your purchase only if it meets the criteria below.
30-Day Return Period
If you would like a full refund of the item price and no restocking fee, the item must be returned within thirty days from the date the merchandise was received. Please contact us for instructions.
On personalized, customized and special orders, we do not except returns or exhanges unless the product arrived damaged or was customized incorrectly. We must be informed within 5 days of receipt that the item is damaged or defective.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
If you return a damaged, defective or incorrect item (including personalized items not made correctly) you will receive a credit or an exchange. Items received damaged should be refused or appropriately noted as damaged prior to signing for them. Failure to do so limits the ability to file a claim with the carrier and may result in the customer being responsible. Shipping cost will be paid for by Kingsbottle within 30 days for all defective or incorrect items. Damaged shipments are evaluated with the carrier and handled on a case by case basis.
After 30 days
If you decide to return your purchase after 30 days, you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs and a 20% restocking fee. Damaged items after 30 days can not be returned. For information on what our Warranties include, please see the Warranties tab on each product detail page. If you would like to arrange an exchange for a different Kingsbottle item, please contact us.
Shipping & Handling Fees
Shipping & Handling fees will only be refunded or paid for by Kingsbottle within 30 days if the item is defective, damaged, or an incorrect item was shipped.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
If you decide to return a fully functioning item and upon examination of the return, Kingsbottle determines the purchase has missing items or has been damaged, Kingsbottle will charge a fee to cover the expense. A fee will be charged for any returned product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in "like new" condition).
Please remove all personal items or data before returning any products. We are not responsible for any personal items or data left in or on these items.
If your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from BTO America (also known as KingsBottle), we CAN NOT accept your return. You MUST contact the retail store that you bought the item from. Please understand that when the order is placed with them and not directly with us we will not be able to look up your order and hence we will not able to replace, exchange or return the item.
If your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from BTO America (also known as KingsBottle), we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider. However, regardless of point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of sale.
Returns Are Easy:
For all Wine coolers, Wine Refrigerators, Defective Cooling Units, and Defective Racking please send the information using the form below.
Defective (please describe):
Damaged (please describe):
Wrong Merchandise Ordered (please describe):
Wrong Merchandise Sent (please describe):
Other (please describe):